Wed, Feb 26|
H On the Harbor
5-Year Anniversary Event - The Power of Image with Alyssa Peek & Stacee Mandeville
What's the image you're conveying with your posture, presence and body language?
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
H On the Harbor, 410 Main St, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA
About The Event
What does our posture say about you?
What does your body language really tell someone?
The moment you walk in a room, make eye contact with another person, or take the stage is the moment you are letting that person know what you’re all about.
Are you conveying a Powerful Presence? Confidence? Poise? Making the impact you want?
Join me, Hayley Foster, Alyssa Peek, renowned Photographer and Image Consultant and Stacee Mandeville, award winning Public Speaking Coach, for a special intimate workshop where you will learn how to:
- Project confidence and presence through body language and posture
- Understand how to elevate your image by dressing with intention
- Use your image to network internally and externally, both in person and virtually
- Harness the power of your image to lead with impact
- Obtain key takeaways to make a lasting impression on any audience
Bring your business cards for networking before and after the workshop.
Light apps will be served. Cash Bar.
Power of Image - Single
Power of Image - BringAFriend
Bring a friend to this workshop and save $5/ticket$50.00